Xi-Fit

Xi-Fit

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

14.1 Results

Compared to all men 45 to 50 year olds in the world in the Crossfit Open,  Ransom ranks 584 out of 4903 which is in the top 12%.   That is with a score of 260.

I rank 489  with a score of 264.   For some reason they took away 5 reps.   That puts me in the top 10 %.  If I got credit for 269 reps,  I would have improved my position to 389 in the top 8%.   To have a chance to go to the finals I must finish in the top 200 or top 4% overall.     I would have needed a score of 300 to break into the top 200.

B. Mel did well too.  Her rank is 2529 out of 6759 in the 40 to 45 womens group.   That is in the top 38%.

I forgot Cindy S.   Her score was 267 which would put her in the top 4% and in the top 200.  
We need to watch her closely to see how she measures on the rest of the Open workouts

Please let me know if you would like your score ranked and posted.   I just did a few as examples.  I will show you how to analyze too if needed.

Regardless, it seems as if we do have some people who have the potential to compete on a regional basis if not higher.    Let's see how we do on the up coming workouts.   

No comments:

Post a Comment